“For athletes who want to get back to the sport they love”
We return athletes back to sport – fitter, faster and more resilient
our sports physiotherapy program gets you back to sport better than before
Our coaches have worked with
“Athletes shouldn’t have to worry about whether they will re-injure themselves when they return to their sport”
The Current Physiotherapy Model Doesn’t Work…
If the traditional ‘clinic’ approach worked for athletes, professional sporting organisations would be using it…
But they don’t.
Pro sports teams use an integrated model instead, where the physio works alongside the strength & conditioning coach to adapt training around the injury.
The best know that if training stops, the athlete is likely to completely de-condition in the process. Not only do they feel slower, weaker, and unfit, but they increase their risk of re-injury… and so the negative cycle continues where one injury starts a chain-reaction of injuries into the future that end with athletes walking away from sport.
When athletes walk into our facility and are blown away; they immediately feel like they’ve finally “found the right place.” It doesn’t feel like a normal physio clinic filled with 3×3 rooms and a small exercise area tacked on as an afterthought; it feels like they’re walking into a pro-sports facility.
That’s why we don’t only offer traditional session-to-session physiotherapy. We also provide fixed-fee rehabilitation programs where you’re treated like a pro athlete (even if you only play sport for the love of it). Not only do you get weekly physiotherapy support from our trusted Sports Physiotherapy team but you also get everything else you need to return to sport with confidence.
You’ll get a completely individualized training program, not a few exercises printed on a piece of paper. You’ll get full access to our coaching timetable, so you never have to second guess if you’re doing it right. You’ll get full access to our training facility, including all the perks like our Nutrition Coaching and Mental Skills Training. And most of all, you’ll have access to your physiotherapist daily, so you never have to feel like your progress is slowing down.
why choose us?
☑️ Our high-performance strength and conditioning facility was built with the athlete in mind. When you complete your rehab with us, you’ll get immediate access to every resource you need to accelerate your rehabilitation and helps you return to sport with confidence.
☑️ You’ll receive round-the-clock support from both the rehab and performance team. Unlike the traditional physio model, you’ll never have to wait until ‘the next available booking’ to get the answers you need.
☑️ We only look after athletes, so you’ll get the benefit of feeling like you’re ‘in the right place.’ Instead of sharing a room with the elderly or officeworkers, you’ll be rehabilitating alongside amateur, semi-pro and elite athletes all wanting to get back to doing what they love.
☑️ With a fixed weekly cost, there are never any surprises. Instead of paying for your gym membership, an individualised strength and conditioning program, weekly physiotherapy and recovery services separately, it’s all included in a price that makes it affordable for almost everyone.
☑️ You’ll get full access to our coaching timetable, so all your strength and conditioning, as well as your rehab runs (where applicable), will be coached by experts. You’ll never have to do anything yourself (or worry you’ll do something wrong), and you’ll always have the support of an expert eye making sure you move well, efficiently and correctly.
+ Subjective Assessment
+ Physical Examination & Diagnosis
+ Individualised Treatment
+ Plan of Management
*Following your consultation, your private health care fund will be swiped and the gap will be charged.
+ The best option for athletes who can’t make it regularly to the facility to take advantage of our fixed-fee sports rehabilitation programs.
Fixed-Fee Sports Rehabilitation Program
+ Athlete Action Plan
+ Individualised Treatment
+ Weekly 1:1 Physiotherapy Session & Review
+ Individualised Rehabilitation Program (Delivered On Our Training App)
+ Gym Membership
+ Unlimited Coaching
+ Group Nutrition Coaching
+ Group Mental Skills Training
+ 24/7 Support From The Physiotherapy Team
*Your statement will be sent to you so you can claim with your private health fund or sports insurance.
TEAMS WORKED WITH
ATHLETES RETURNED TO SPORT
ATHLETE REHAB HOURS COMPLETED
Whether you play a sport for its social involvement or because you’re highly competitive, pain and injury can leave you feeling like a part of you is ‘missing.’ In our experience, athletes simply aren’t the same when they can’t compete in the sport they love.
With an early, accurate assessment and diagnosis, comprehensive treatment plan, and, at a cost that won’t break the bank, we can guarantee a safe, speedy return to sport and competition.
We understand that each injury affects every athlete differently, and a completely unique approach is required to provide best-in-class Sports Physiotherapy
Our physiotherapists are experienced at assessing, diagnosing and treating sports injuries and returning athletes to their sport, without the fear of reoccurrence.
FOOT, ANKLE & SHIN
- Achilles Tendon Injuries
- Achilles Tendon Surgical Repair Post-Op Rehabilitation
- Ankle Ligament Tears (Grade 1-3)
- Fractures, Including Casting, Post-Op and Non-Operative Rehabilitation
- Compartment Syndrome
- Tendon Injuries
- Muscular Injuries: Gastrocnemius/Soleus/Tibialis Posterior
- Plantar Fascitis
- Lumbar Spine Referral
- Overuse/Overtraining Injuries
- Stress Fractures
- Growth Plate (Epiphyseal) Pain and Dysfunction, Including: Osgood Schlatters Disease/Severs Disease/Sinding-Larsen-Johansson Disease
- Anterior Cruciate Injury (ACL): Pre and Post-Op Rehabilitation
- Posterior Cruciate Injury (PCL)
- Medial Collateral Ligament (MCL) Tear (Grade 1-3), Including Post-Op Rehabilitation
- Lateral Collateral Ligament (LCL) Tear (Grade 1-3), Including Post-Op Rehabilitation
- Knee Joint Pain and Dysfunction
- Fracture: Post-Op Rehabilitation
- Meniscal Tears and Impingement, and Rehabilitation
- Tendon Injury
- Iliotibial Band Friction Syndrome
- Patellofemoral Joint Pain and Dysfunction
- Insertional Tears of Quadriceps, Hamstring, and Calf
THIGHS & HIPS
- Muscle Injuries
- Hamstring Tears with/without Lumbar/Sciatic Nerve Involvement;
- Adductor (Groin) Tears and Quadriceps Tears
- Tendon Injuries and Surgical Repair Post-Op Rehabilitation
- Overuse/Overtraining Injuries
- Hip-Lumbar Spine Pain and Dysfunction
- Gluteus Medius Tendinosis
- Hip Pointer
- Osteitis Pubis
LUMBOSACRAL, THORACIC, RIBS & CERVICAL SPINE
• Facet Joint Injuries
• Costovertebral Joint Injuries
• Soft Tissue Injuries
• Disc Injuries
• Radicular and Referred Pain
• Neural Tension
• Rib Fracture and Injuries
• Rib Cartilage
• Intercostal Injuries
SHOULDER, ELBOW & WRIST
Instability: Subluxation and Dislocation
• Joint Pain and Dysfunction
• Acromioclavicular Injury
• Sternoclavicular Injury
• Adhesive Capsulitis
• Rotator Cuff Impingement
• Rotator Cuff Tear: Partial and Complete
• Rotator Cuff/Acromioplasty/Stabilization Post-Op Rehabilitation
• Fracture: Post-Op and Non-Operative Rehabilitation
• Burner/ Stinger Syndrome
• Muscle Injuries
• Tendon Injuries
• Glenoid Labrum Injury and Rehabilitation
• Scapular Fracture Rehabilitation
• Scapulothoracic Joint Dysfunction
• Cervical Spine-Shoulder Pain and Dysfunction
• Lateral Epicondylitis (Tennis Elbow)
• Medial Epicondylitis (Golfers Elbow)
• Muscle Injury
• Tendon Injury
• Fractures, Including Casting and Rehabilitation
• Overuse/Overtraining Injuries
• Wrist, Hand, and Finger Injuries
• Tendon Injuries and Rupture
• Overuse/Overtraining Injuries
• Fractures, Including Casting, Post-Op and Non-Operative Rehabilitation
• Trigger Finger
• Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
• Finger Dislocations
RETURN TO PERFORMANCE
- Individualised and progressive running & gym-based rehabilitation programs for your injury tailored to your sport.
- Performance & clearance testing to provide athletes with necessary information that can be utilised for injury prevention and optimising their performance.
SEE OUR SCHEDULE
BOOK YOUR INITIAL APPOINTMENT
For athletes, getting off to the best start possible with your rehabilitation is a must. Whether you end up choosing to go session-to-session or joining our fixed fee rehabilitation programs, the first 60 minutes with us will be eye-opening. We will thoroughly assess and diagnose your injury, understand your goals and then commence an immediate and effective treatment. This initial treatment for most athletes, ultimately changes the course of their rehab, and helps them get back to doing what they love, faster.
“To guide and empower people so that they can take action to create meaningful change in their lives.”
Monday- Thursday 6am-8pm
Unit 1/9 Malland Street, Myaree